We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poc Chuc

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Poc Chuc

Just had their beef baritos talk about good mexican food they are almost a foot long and a pound in weight the wife could only eat half of hers . There was a regga band at Fenix today very good tunes. Right now there is a Mexican band playing so the place is doing it right and not over loud either. Safe travel jimmy

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
358 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Poc Chuc

My husband discovered the burritos at Poc Chuc at the mercado this trip. I have to admit, I think it's the best burrito I've had on Isla!

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Poc Chuc

Cocofrio it sure beats Taco Bell lol Safe travels jimmy

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Poc Chuc

I sooooo love that place!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
5,850 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Poc Chuc

That's a confusing post, because to me Poc Chuc is a food. It's a wonderful food, one of the signature dishes of the Yucatan.

Try it.

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Poc Chuc

The restaurant is called El Poc Chuc and yes, the poc chuc they serve there is delicious.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
664 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Poc Chuc

Are you guys talking about the Poc Chuc in the merchando by the market? I think there is 2 of them isn't there? Where is the other one?

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,464 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Poc Chuc

Yes, there are two El Poc Chuc restaurants, run by the same people (or at least used to be run by the same). One is on the corner of Juarez, the other is a loncheria (third one in) at the market. And yes, poc chuc is also a Yucatecan dish :)

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
664 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Poc Chuc

So which one are they talking about the burritos at?

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Poc Chuc

I am talking about the one in the market third one in you can't miss it ,it has a pig on the counter... Safe travels jimmy

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Poc Chuc

the one at the market is la Union local #3 this is the best place for a burrito, poc chuc is the same owner but not exactly the same taste both are good

Edited: 11 December 2012, 16:07