We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garrafon Reef Park

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Garrafon Reef Park

We are booked for a week at a house across the street from Garrafon Reef Park, with 4 teenagers. Has anyone ever heard of a deal they might work for access over the course of a week? I know the girls would love the zip one but it is ridiculously expensive...

Thanks!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

the afternoon only is less expensive,you can just buy the zipline for 10$ at Punta Sur here's my review with pics

tripadvisor.ca/…REVIEWS

for really less next door you have Garrafon de Castilla i think is $5 to go in

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

Thanks, I was under the impression you had to buy access to the park to be able to pay for the zip line.

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Level Contributor
251 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

that was my impression too...

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

you can JUST BUY the zipline for 10$ at Punta Sur, you dont believe me ? why you ask if you dont believe the answer ? i just try to help you

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

Alrighty, then...

I had just never seen that you could do just the zip line, everything I read stated it was only available to guests who had already paid the fee for park entry. Would you mind telling me how you got that deal?

Thanks

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,890 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

You can just walk into the store at Punta Sur and buy it there. I didn't check on it this last trip so can't say they're still doing it. It is something new; they never had zip lining alone available. You had to get the whole package. In fact, even if you bought the whole package, there was a 10 dollar additional fee for the zip line. Or at least that's how it was for a long time.

MN
Level Contributor
610 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

We will be down in February and plan to buy zipline tickets from the store at Punta Sur. I will try to be sure to mention it when I do my trip report. The more it is mentioned, the more familiar everyone will become with it.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

Thanks! I'm anxious to know if I can look forward to it or not!

9. Re: Garrafon Reef Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:16