We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

I am still working on these. Probably 1,000 more and I will have many more menu photos from my sister too. These also include a few photos from Cancun, Akumal, Tulum and many from Puerto Morelos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8767465@N03/

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,100 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Great pictures, Heather, thank you! Love the food shots, menus, and prices. Very helpful. I added the link to your trip reports in the Top Questions so if you move the pictures please let me know :)

Panuchos look delicious, btw!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,320 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Yes, thanks--I LIVE for the food pics!

Tip to viewers: these pics are in reverse order, but there is a "view backwards" option if you do a slideshow.

Boston
Level Contributor
604 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Love the pictures so far! I am counting down the days until April 9th! That chicken from La Mexicana looks so good!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,100 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Heather, the room in the new building looks great! Is that a dresser in the room or just a desk? Because while the closet is large, where are you supposed to put underwear, T-shirts, bathing suits, etc. I don't imagine you put them on that shelf on the bottom because that looks more like it's for shoes.

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

TNY, if I remember correctly, there was not a dresser. Just a large console with the t.v. and a shelf with glasses and the mini fridge. It is long with space on the top shelf other than the tv. We pretty much live out of our suitcases though so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

I am adding PM snorkel photos right now and it is taking FOREVER. I hope to get all of mine on today. I took the memory cards from 3 other people's cameras so I will be adding many more photos this week.

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Andrea, the chicken is great there. It is a nice cheap meal for picky eaters too.

tny, the panuchos were great. You get three for about $20 pesos. My sister and I split them.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,100 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Thanks, Heather. ITA about the chicken. Looks so much better than what we had from Kash Keken.

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

Love the pics Heather! It was fun to see the Amar Inn, it has been few years but it looks pretty much the same (except there was not that patio). I am drooling over all your wonderful food pics :).

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

thank you very much for the pics and the menus

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mexico Dream Vacation 2013 photos

You're welcome. I finally got the snorkel photos finished. Now I'm working on the rest of Puerto Morelos.