We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bobos Fish and Chips

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bobos Fish and Chips

Anyone know if Bobos will be open when we come in July? If so, that will be my first stop, best fish anywhere!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

They were open when we were there last August 1st.

Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
2,508 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

Since Brian expanded the business he plans on being open year round. I am sure he will take a vacation at some point but I have not heard when. July is still busy with whale shark season, weddings & international travelers. September & October is when most business owners take time off.

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

And he cooks a great burger too!

Safe travels...jimmy

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

dont forget to try his famous POUTINE !

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

Thanks everyone! Used to he closed for a few months and was so disappointed when we came a couple years and he was closed. We are so excited to be returning to Isla once again and tasting some of the freshest and best fish on the island! :)

Edited: 03 February 2013, 01:54
6. Re: Bobos Fish and Chips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 06:17