We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgraded golf carts......

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,729 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Upgraded golf carts......

Who makes the fancier golf carts? The colored ones. Or maybe my question should be what company is customizing these golf carts?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

I think Ciros makes those model carts.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

Ciro's chevy 57,jeep

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

Ciro's has the 57 Chevy's as well as the Jeep Wrangler. There is no extra charge for them, you just have to ask for them or go back every day and see if one is available. The Jeep Wrangler is great because it has a basket on the front that you can put bags and groceries in. The Chevy's are cute but you're limited to the amount of stuff you can load in them.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
914 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

Ciro's rents those kind of carts, but I don't know if they have them customized themselves or order them that way.

I would contact Ciros if you want to know the manufacturer of the carts or who they hire to customize them.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,414 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

Ciro's has those--but they are just decorative kits, not actual Jeep or Chevy carts.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

You can buy the kits for your golf cart through various companies in the US, just do a google search on them. The Chevy's go for about $2000 US for the body and that is without the paint job.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,648 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

I was told they do the customization themselves.

8. Re: Upgraded golf carts......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 07:16