We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
217 reviews
Save Topic
suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

the bathtub in the bathroom is it a jacuzzi or just a normal bathtub in the suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
817 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

It's a jacuzzi tub. Not a hot tub, but a bath that has jets. The walk-in shower is rad, too. I like the Suite Deluxe, plenty of room for a couple. Ask for 3rd floor or higher for best views.

Michigan
Level Contributor
302 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

you're getting me more excited than i already am...Isla here we come March 4th!!!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

my wife prefer the superior room because there is jacuzzi on the balcony but the suite deluxe is really more cheaper...

thanks

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
817 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

Suite Deluxe is a super deal right now on some websites, normally it's a little more $$ than superior. It certainly is more spacious. According to many reviews, the water temps have proven not to be that hot on the outdoor jacuzzis, so your wife may be somewhat disappointed. It won't get to 100deg from what I understand. I have to have my hot tub at 104F, anything less is like a warm bath. That, and a lack of privacy when in terrace tub is something to consider. ;)

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

i try to change her mind at this price im ready to buy NOW im still working on that but when we came the jacuzzi on the balcony was hot enough for us

thanks again

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

For a Superior room, request room #151.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

thats the one we've got in september corner room top floor and oceanview

thanks

8. Re: suite deluxe @privilege aluxes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 06:16