We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

there is 2 menus per week for dinner @ Cafe del Mar

word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx…

word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx…

Bon appetit

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

These are a great example of the menus. They seem to change them on Mondays so if your there when it happen you get a change.

Also these menus are different than the two we had in late January so they must change them from week to week also. Seems this would make sense.

We loved most everything at Cafe del Mar eating there most nights. The buffet inside also has great deserts, not your typical bland stuff. I was not too impressed with the deserts at Cafe del Mar, they were not bad by any means but did not satisfy my sweet tooth or were too much normal stuff.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

eating there is so relax im gonna be there for 2 weeks this time im really happy

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,484 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

Thanks, Moineau. Those are great to have :)

Dishes on the first menu are pretty much the same as when we were there in August. The second one is different with only one dish familiar (beef medallions). I agree; just about everything we had was delicious. My favorites were the shrimp in white wine and the chicken breast. My husband loved the tenderloin with chorizo and the sea duet. I thought the prices were very good too for such a beautiful setting, good service, and great music.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

there are hard to find and you're right when we came in september the first one looks the same but the second is different

im so happy to come back to Isla and this time for 2 weeks

5. Re: Menus dinner @ Cafe del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 06:15