We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Havana

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
277 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Havana

Anyone out there have any 411 on Casa Havana Hotel?

They don't really have a website that shows pics pricing etc?

Thank u

Marla

Mentioned in this post
Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Havana

It isn't a hotel, it has 5 rental apartments. What do you want to know specifically? I do think it is listed with http://www.islamujeresbudgetrentals.com.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Havana

Yes, Isla Budget Rentals has it listed but you can also book direct with Victor from his facebook page. Victor Manuel Cervera Cervera, send him a message on facebook. He is quick at responding. This place is wonderful! Just outside of Centro, complete cooking facilities, clean, Victor is a wonderful host, and the new cuban restaurant is just downstairs.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
277 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Havana

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response

Just wondering about rates and availability

I check TA reviews but they all seem to discuss the restaurant.....

Marla

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
277 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Havana

Oh

Sounds great!!!

Thank u for getting back to me soo fast!!

Marla

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Havana

You can see pictures of the different units and pricing here:

islamujeresbudgetrentals.com/wpsite/…

You will have to contact them for availability.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Havana

This is where we're gonna stay in exactly........20 days!!!! Me, Miss Girlfriend, Miss 6yrs old and Miss 5 Months! First Time at Casa Havana and I think we made the right move!

Mentioned in this post
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Havana

Tom, which unit are you going to be in? Just asking bcuz with a 5mo old I'm assuming you will have a stroller with you? Depending on the unit you may have to navigate some narow steps.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Casa Havana

On second thought, if you are in one of the upper units you could just leave the stroller downstairs (the entrance locks) and carry 5 mo old up. Very nice accomodations!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Casa Havana

Oh Great! We're gonne be upstairs in #8.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Casa Havana

Unit 8 is the newest and most awesome unit! But, 2 flights of step, one being pretty narrow. Don't let that be a deterent though. Like I said, you can leave the stroller downstairs and carry baby up. The entrance to the Casa locks so no worry there. I've left my luggage down there for a few hours before with no problems. Unit 8 is a two story unit, queen bed downstairs and either a twin or double upstairs. That unit is just beautiful!!!!! We will be at the Casa from the 10th to the 23rd. We'll see you there!