We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holy S Expedia!!!!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
409 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holy S Expedia!!!!

I just booked TWO weeks in October -- PA, all-inclusive superior, with round trip non-stop air -- for 2 people -- $2400!!!!!

I've been stalking prices for months and this definitely takes the cake. If anyone is interested in a fall trip to PA, have a look at expedia right now! (it was $600 more yesterday).

Baltimore
Level Contributor
409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Actually $1200 more yesterday (600pp).

Sorry....I'm bragging aren't I. :) I can't wait!

Michigan
Level Contributor
302 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

that"s a great deal that you booked. I booked today for PA AI for one week through Expedia for Sept. I've been watching prices too and missed one of Expedia's sales a couple weeks ago, so thought I better grab this one! Been there in March and loved it, can't wait to return!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
373 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Yeowza GK101, that's basically 600 per person a week - air and PA included? That's fantastic.

I was just on Expedia looking for NYC package deals, maybe I need to switch over and look for another ISLA trip instead! Isn't it exciting to find a great package deal...! Love when that happens. Congratulations!!!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Yeah. I'm unreasonably excited. We got engaged there last fall and are considering maybe getting hitched on this trip. Either way....I'm doing a little dance!

We loved every second last year.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,100 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

That's an incredible price. You have every reason to be excited. And a wedding on Isla would be lovely :)

Seneca Falls, New...
Level Contributor
223 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Yeah, great price.... just make sure they reserved your seats on the plane. We had a terrible ordeal with them not reserving our seats. They kept telling us to call United, and United kept telling us to call Expedia. Needless to say, it was only resolved by the people at the ticket counter giving us "free" seats on the plane.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Yikes JustUs796! Sorry to hear that. We've used Expedia for package deals quite often without incident, so hopefully just a fluke.

Seneca Falls, New...
Level Contributor
223 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Idk. We've always used them, but will likely not use them in the future. We've already booked our trip for July through them, so we'll have to stick with it, but I've got my fingers crossed.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

WOW good for you!! that is an incredible price!! So happy for you!!

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holy S Expedia!!!!

Don't post too much but enjoy all! We too pulled the trigger today for our 5th trip to PA. Been watching for a couple of months since our last trip and the was the least expensive we have paid in 2 years. Have used Expedia, Travelocity, orbitz and Amex . Also have booked hotel direct and air separate. This was the best deal going. Thanks for the post, I was starting to get discouraged!!