We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OnIslaMujeres location?

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
134 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
OnIslaMujeres location?

On island now and supposed to go see the whale sharks tomorrow but I have no idea where OnIslaMujeres is located. DM, TNY, or anyone else help me out? Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,285 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

Their website has a contact form; you could ask THEM. It's a business day; they should respond by tomorrow.

Boston...
Level Contributor
856 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

The location was listed on my confirmation. Did you receive a confirmation?

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

They have an office on Abasolo (in the spot Chango Loco used to be). I believe Dianne is there most afternoons.

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

Hello WITravelAddicts . I am so sorry that you don't know this information.

Md-In-Tx is correct that we have an office downtown on Abasolo and you can swing by to see me between 12:30 at 7, but the departure location is at a different location mid-Island.

As Kelly R mentions, the directions should be on your confirmation or invoice. They both have a quote of what to tell the taxi ("La Casa de Maestro Gilberto Avalos"). (They don't use addresses here)

Please email me at Jorge.DeLaO@yahoo.com so I can be sure you got this information and so I can make sure you know where to go.

I will be watching to hear from you soon. Dianne de la O (Co-Owner with Jorge De La O of On Isla Mujeres Water Tours)

Edited: 27 May 2013, 18:50
Eastchester, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

Contact Diiane de last O..She is also at their office where Qubano and Chango Loco used to be on Abasolo, next go Maria de Pilar Hotel.

Edited: 27 May 2013, 20:12
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

:-) a little correction - That's Dianne de la O :-) with On Isla Mujeres Water Tours (this is me posting). You can also call us US +1 214-912-2168 or Mex Cell 998-241-4897

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
134 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

Thank you all for your replies. My confirmation was sent to my work email, which I have no access to here. Dianne, just sent you an email!

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

I got it and replied. Glad we got connected - I was really worried :-) Thanks everyone for helping him out!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,337 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

I had a busy weekend away from TA but I see that Dianne posted within 25 minutes of your original question. That's the type of responsiveness that has me constantly recommending them.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: OnIslaMujeres location?

Agree DMartin, customer service is the top of my list for making recommendations too.

Plus Dianne and Jorge are great people who also provide great tours! ;)