We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30 Days Out

Harpswell, Maine
Level Contributor
85 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
30 Days Out

I leave in 30 days for my first time to Isla Mujeres. Chiapas will be my main destination but I got an airfare deal flying into Cancun (and from past experience I hate the only 1 hour layover in Mexico DF when flying into Chiapas via that route), so I'm staying one night on each end of the trip on Isla.

Last night I had my first pre-Isla dream and I blame this forum (and google streetview)! In the dream, I walked through some jungle-y underground terminal, up some stairs, and out onto the street near the ferry terminal on Isla. And I promptly went straight to Cockteleria Justicia Social to eat!

New Carlisle, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30 Days Out

If you're like the lot of us here on the IM forum, once you've tasted Isla, you better get used to those dreams.

I feel like such a pusher, but have you seen... [dah dah DAH!] THE WEBCAM (moo-ha ha?)

webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-isla-mujeres.html

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30 Days Out

As far as dreams go, that's not a bad one to have and hopefully it's a reoccurring dream! As fotodude pointed out. Isla has a way of grabbing ahold of you and never letting go so be prepared. I hope you have a great first experience and you let us know your thoughts when you return.

fotodude,

You're an evil man!! :-)

3. Re: 30 Days Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 06:19