We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it March Yet?

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is it March Yet?

Finally all the pieces went together today after a week of doing Hotel and air pricing, booked the PA for two weeks through the resort itself, better price than anyone else could offer (March 5-19), took a little hit on air, it went up $75/person over the week out of Detroit but what the heck, what's a few extra dollars when your spending thousands to get where you want, now if we could only get March here a little faster, leave a few cervezas for me. Now to make my to do list.

Castlegar, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it March Yet?

120 days to go,but who's counting.

BC
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it March Yet?

Sorry...off topic! Just had to say hi to Kootenaygyrl....Not often that I see Castlegar represented! My son teaches at Selkirk College and loves the area. He lives near Nelson and does the short commute. He's a rock climber so really enjoys it there!

See you on Isla....we're arriving in 98 more sleeps...staying for 28 sleeps so we should overlap!

MN
Level Contributor
610 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it March Yet?

Yea for you! I am saying "Is it February yet?" We have 103 days to go. When it gets below 100 days I get even more anxious. We do, however, have a trip to St Thomas coming later this month. Any bets on whether St Thomas will leave me yearning even more for Isla? That was totally the case with Aruba. Nice place, but not the same :-)

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
547 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it March Yet?

I'm more like.."is it July yet?". Ha, ha! Unfortunately I think I have a while yet to go. Not to mention getting thru winter which I happen to hate. Good thing I can get my isla fix on this forum to keep me going strong!

Edited: 02 November 2013, 19:34
ontario
Level Contributor
285 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it March Yet?

*groan* we decided to skip our usual November trip because we had to put in a new FURNACE because its gonna SNOW LIKE A SON OF A GUN pretty soon. it feels so weird...waiting til the end of February - usually we're late oct mar and late may...I don't like it.

I just renewed my gym membership - it was a six month get one free - the girl says "that'll take you right through til spring"...first of june is about right...

Stillwater...
Level Contributor
863 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it March Yet?

Three weeks from today we will be on our way. We are ready!

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
467 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it March Yet?

13 more days...

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,949 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it March Yet?

10 more days until I land on Isla! :)

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it March Yet?

Coalminer, I can't wait to hear your impressions after being away from Isla for a little bit. Some of the newer places like Los Fueguitos are really outstanding. It's hard to believe the food has gotten even better!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,949 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is it March Yet?

You know - this will be one of our shortest trips to the island, as we usually stay a full 2 weeks - HOW am I going to get all this eating in???

Okay - name 3 not to be missed places and what meals those should be - and I will see what happens! :)