We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive space?

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 posts
Save Topic
Dive space?

Anyone planning a dive during the week of Dec 7 - 14 ? Need a dive buddy or have room for an extra? Let me know.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive space?

My hubby dives with Scuba Garrido Poot.. He is at the dive shop most mornings. He's always willing to go.

Isla
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive space?

I just dove on Isla two mornings a couple weeks ago. My first open water dives. I didn't have a buddy, and it was no problem. Each day another single was there, and the shop owner (Carey Dive) told me that if nobody else went, the divemaster would be my "buddy". They only take out 6 at the most, so it isn't an issue.

Kenai, Alaska
Level Contributor
568 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dive space?

Steve, I'll be there during that time and I dive by myself. You should stop by the TA get together at Bahia Tortuga on the 7th. We could meet and plan some dives.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
9,822 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dive space?

During the slow season the dive groups are so small that you essentially go as a group rather than in 2-person buddy teams. But maybe you could hook up with Mark or wyobean's hubby.

5. Re: Dive space?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 05:17