We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with accommodations

Bucks county PA
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Topic
Help with accommodations

I am having a hard time with where to stay..I would like to be able to walk to beach and restaurant (not to far) but not in the heart of it all. Also reasonable rates 90-140 a night.

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with accommodations

Knowing when you're going would help. Prices rise in high season and you have a wider choice in your price range in low season. The majority of accommodations around centro allow you to walk everywhere, including all the beaches and restaurants. Start by reading the third Top Qustion in the upper right hand side: Where should I stay? It lists many options in many price ranges. If you can't see it because you're using your cell to access the site, go to "full view" or check it out on your computer or Ipad.

The most economical ones in your range are Posada del Mar across from the beach. Minutes to restaurants. Maria's Cabanas del Mar are right on the beach but a bit more removed and still within minutes to everything. Also check out Las Palmas.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
783 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with accommodations

Playa Media Luna would work. It's tucked away just enough so that you don't feel like you are right in town. On a beautiful rocky/wavy beach and in walking distance to everything.

Bucks county PA
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with accommodations

Just emailed las palmas.. It says only cash how do you make reservations?

new york
Level Contributor
20,751 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with accommodations

On their website it says to use their email address info@laspalmasonisla.com to make reservations. Any questions you may have they'll be happy to answer.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,475 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with accommodations

I had to pay a deposit but since I'm Canadian we could use e-transfer. For US I don't know what the policy is. When you get the info can you post it for others. Thanks.

michigan
Level Contributor
862 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with accommodations

Love Playa media Luna

Brainerd, MN
Level Contributor
230 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with accommodations

Love love love Posada del Mar!

Boston MA
Level Contributor
308 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with accommodations

Try http://www.casaelpio.com/ - I haven't stayed there but I've heard good things.

9. Re: Help with accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2014, 06:18