We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations

We have accommodations for two weeks but have not been successful for Feb. 6 to feb. 12. Anyone know of an apt. Anywhere on the island. Or should we head to Puerto Morelos. Seems to be availability there.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations

Have you tried one of the agents on Isla? All are very knowledgeable and will get back to you promptly. Just scroll down to the bottom where they are listed.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150810-c154138/Isla-…

Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations

Yes, very little is available. Thanks for your suggestion.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations

How about Posada del Mar? It's pretty large in comparison to other budget accommodations so they may have room.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,191 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodations

If you're on the island for 2 weeks already, then a week in Puerto Morelos might be nice. 2 trips ago, I spent the first 4 days in Pomo then off to the island. I really liked it there. Very different to the island.

New England
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodations

I have also split my time between Isla and Puerto Morelos and like Pomo very much. We stayed at Posada el Morro and enjoyed being close to the beach, the town square and restaurants.

6. Re: Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18