We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily golf cart rentals

Illinois
Level Contributor
29 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Daily golf cart rentals

Hello. I will be staying in Cancun in March and planning a day trip to Isla. I am finding out thru contacting the golf cart rentals that a few will only reserve if you rent one for multiple days. Does anyone know what availability is like on a Saturday morning? Or is there a place I can reserve (prepay) for one day?

Thanks you for any advice!!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,890 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

If you haven't tried them yet, contact Prisma.

PRISMA. Ave. Rueda Medina. Tel and Fax: 011 52 998 877 0938 Email: jesuscontrerasb@hotmail.com Open until 8pm (see link)

north carolina
Level Contributor
219 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

Prisma is the only one I have found so far! We are reserved for April...hope it works out!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

islamujeresgolfcartrentals.com/indiosgolfcar…

prepay here for golf cart rental.

north carolina
Level Contributor
219 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

I tried them teena99 and they weren't willing to work with me at all for a one day rental. They reccommended someone else.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,210 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

Maybe try Pelicanos.

http://pelicanosgolfcarsrental.com/

pelicanos_golfcar_rental@hotmail.com

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,895 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

Really no need to reserve ahead of time, just get to to the island fairly early in the morning and go rent one when you get off the ferry, it's very easy.

Some places who take reservations don't want to do it for a one day, probably because they work on commission and the paypal fees and work arranging a one day rental isn't worth it to them. That makes sense to me!

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,210 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

casullivan...my apologies..I totally missed your comment about pre-paying. Pelicanos doesn't offer that (or they didn't in November 2013). I email them and receive pricing as well as reserving the cart for pick up..then when I get there I pay cash.

8. Re: Daily golf cart rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 05:19