We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol 2 Soul Casitas

WI
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Sol 2 Soul Casitas

Hi friends - has anyone recently stayed here? We're booked there in a few weeks. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,408 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

We had spotted that house on the market prior to our first trip to Isla, so we've always called it "our house." Ran into the new owner on FB and she seems really nice--we'd be interested in staying there ourselves one day. We have stayed just down the road at Casitas del Mar and loved the La Gloria location. I'd really like to hear what you thought when you get back.

WI
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

I love it! We'll be sure to update you on "your house" after we get home. Thank you!

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
547 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

Just checked this out on the net as I was curious where it was and what it used to be called. What a cute place to stay!! Ahhh.....

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,408 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

Yes, it used to be called Casa Zorro. The new owners, who bought the place last summer, renamed it and are doing exactly what we dreamed off--living in the main house while renting out the two casitas.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

can't wait to hear how it is. :)

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

Looking at this property myself. Hopefully a review will be up shortly! (not sure how long you are staying tmn27)

Kelowna, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

There are some reviews on the VRBO listing. Hope this helps.

Edited: 20 March 2014, 03:08
Kelowna, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

And on the Sol 2 Soul Casitas Facebook page.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

Thank-you!

10. Re: Sol 2 Soul Casitas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 06:18