We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

giving Isla "directions"...

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
giving Isla "directions"...

I was asked directions to the breakfast union by a friend going for the first time. My answer... Get off the ferry and turn left. Walk till JAX is on your right. Stop and have a beer or three. Leave JAX toward beach and turn right. Walk till little store on right that sells beer. Again stop and buy beer. Upon leaving store, again turn right and walk with said bought beer till you reach next road and again turn right. Walk another hundred feet or so to funky colorer hotel called Las Palmas. Turn right and yell into courtyard, "hi Kate!" Turn around, walk across street and eat breakfast. My friend shook his head and walked away. He'll be there Sunday.. We will see...

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Level Contributor
687 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: giving Isla "directions"...

These directions are to the four loncherias on the back street Guerrero..specifically ..look up for the Union sign there. In the municipal Mercado..just south of the post office. From the ferry..walk east and a lil north. (ahead and lil left)

2. Re: giving Isla "directions"...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:19