We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foam Noodles

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
820 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Foam Noodles

Hello Tripadvisors!

Do you experts (or people there now) know if anywhere on Isla sells the foam pool noodles? We are thinking of bringing our pool chairs that are supported by a noodle, and just buying noodles on the island. But I seem to recall someone saying that they weren't available on Isla.

Thank you!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foam Noodles

We saw them last May at a little store next to Jax on Rueda Medina.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foam Noodles

Chedraui might have them

London, Ontario...
Level Contributor
132 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foam Noodles

Chedraui has them.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foam Noodles

Rather than take a chance of finding them, I roll mine up into the suitcase. They don't take that much room.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foam Noodles

Yeah, I wouldn't count on them being there when you need them. Chedraui didn't have them the last two times we were on Isla. We found them at that little store I posted but again, doesn't mean they'll have them now.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Foam Noodles

Chedraui had them a couple months ago, but I haven't seen them lately. But, they could have come in and been gone in a couple hours. I agree, I wouldn't count on finding them.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
820 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Foam Noodles

Thank you all for your input. We found some inflatable noodles, and will plan to bring those with us.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,143 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Foam Noodles

This may not work for your chair, but my wife, who I am convinced is the world's best packer, cut a noodle up and brings two lengths of about 18.5" (yes, I measured) that prove to be ample for flotation, especially in salt water. They easily fit into our luggage and double as cushioning for fragile items.

Harrisburg PA
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Foam Noodles

That's sick.

10. Re: Foam Noodles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:25