We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PA Thursday lunchtime specials

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
PA Thursday lunchtime specials

We are looking to go to PA in January (have already booked our air) but have been waiting for some decent (special) rates. I have seen a couple of the lunchtime specials on Facebook but they are not for January. I know it is a fairly small resort so I don't wait to wait too long to book but wonder if they normally offers deals for January. Also, if I book now through the hotel directly do they honor lower prices if they offer them? Should I be worried at this point about their selling out for the end of January?

Thanks

Raleigh
Level Contributor
311 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PA Thursday lunchtime specials

You can book now if you want. If the prices go down, you can cancel and rebook.

I rebooked 3 or 4 times last year.

2. Re: PA Thursday lunchtime specials

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:15