We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fredy's closed this weekend

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,120 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Fredy's closed this weekend

Fredy's will be closed Sat/Sun/Mon, May 3-5, and then Tuesday is their normal day off. Fredy is taking a brief trip to the Yucatan. So go tonight or you'll have to wait until Wednesday.

Boston
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fredy's closed this weekend

Dmartin, you nearly gave me a heart attack--I thought for a second you meant closing this weekend, as in closing permanently!

USA
Level Contributor
750 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fredy's closed this weekend

I also thought you meant closing for good at first! And, what are you FB friends with him? How come you're so tuned in! JK! We will be there on the 11th - trip report will follow!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,120 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fredy's closed this weekend

Yes, LOL, I'm FB friends with Fredy and he posted this last night.

Sorry for the heart attacks.

Edited: 02 May 2014, 17:59
Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,900 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fredy's closed this weekend

It is tough being a facebook friend with Fredy . . . sometimes he posts the most delicious photos of food I really enjoy . . . and tells us it is ready and to join him for dinner! oh man! I could go for some baked shrimp!! :)

5. Re: Fredy's closed this weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:16