We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
7,186 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g150810-d23…

What's up with the "Problem with review" feature? The latest reviewer didn't use SUP Isla Mujeres..they were simply writing about the island.

Doesn't the "Problem with review" button work any more to get reviews moved to their proper locations? This belongs under El Centro or something else.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

Haven't heard the term rubbers since high school. Considering $1.50 expensive for a beer and it taking 5 month for them to get over the horrors of the island! Must have been his hour of internet at the ward.

If you reported it maybe it take a while to be removed.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,073 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

WOW.... What???? Surreal. LOL!!!

More space for us!!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,662 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

The button works. It a little flag now. I reported it as in the wrong location. Unfair to give the business a bad review when didn't even talk about it except the island.

Edited: 17 May 2014, 12:35
Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

To bad there isn't a button asking if the review was awful. All they ask is was it helpful and you do not have a choice.

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

Yes, the little flag works! Yes, I reported it. Someone gave a hotel review yesterday based on a beach massage which was not connected to the hotel at all. Not helpful at all if the "reviewer" has not actually stayed there. The lack of thought and detail in some reviews is just annoying to folks who work hard at being helpful. Now I need some coffee. . .

Harrisburg PA
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

Other than being an antiquated verb form of "to eat", what the heck is SUP?

Potomac, Maryland
Level Contributor
839 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

stand up paddleboard.... www.supim.com

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

I reported it as well. It looks like the review is now gone, or perhaps moved somewhere else.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,186 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

Thanks all! I know the flag is there but when I click on it, it asks me ‘what’s wrong with this PHOTO’ vs review. I didn’t care that the review was negative about the island, it’s that it didn’t belong under someone’s business that they never used. Anyway, it’s irrelevant now as they removed it all together (which is too bad as we’re all entitled to our opinions) Isla isn’t for everyone. 

10. Re: Latest review for SUP Isla Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 05:17