We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PA ISmart Deals

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PA ISmart Deals

Signed up for these the other day, but have not received any emails yet. Do these specials occur every Thursday, or are they sporadic?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
507 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PA ISmart Deals

They are sporadic. Seems like there's no rhyme or reason as to when they run them :) I think it's been a couple of weeks since the last one, so they'll probably have one soon. They are worth waiting for! FYI- in case you don't know, the sales always have specific travel dates for certain rooms. You can always book now and then cancel and re-book if the sale falls within your travel dates without penalty since their cancellation policy is so good.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
507 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PA ISmart Deals

Shadowmorgan- when are you looking to go there? Just out of curiosity, I checked their website to see if they're still offering the latest special and they are. It's called "Unbeatable Price" and was letting me book up until the end of October using that promo. Here's the info: GET A 50% OFF WHEN BOOKING A SUPERIOR ROOM OR SUITE DELUXE ALL INCLUSIVE (MINIMUM STAY 3 NIGHTS)

It appears it's good for travel dates August-October. It's a great price- wish I could take advantage of it myself!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,631 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PA ISmart Deals

If you don't see a current deal, email them for a quote.

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
265 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PA ISmart Deals

I just re booked my 7 night stay in a suite deluxe AI at the end of September for $1377 for 2 people and saved $ 226 from previous reservation.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PA ISmart Deals

kevolution_12

What website did you get that deal from please

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PA ISmart Deals

For $200 per night you could get a Penthouse at Ixchel

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,172 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PA ISmart Deals

Yes but this includes all food and beverages.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PA ISmart Deals

I agree but when on Isla the multitude of great dining options and experiences is AI really a plus except for the alcohol? or do most pay for the AI and then often eat off site in fact compounding cost. I get the advantages of AI this year we are in Tulum non AI then to Maroma (SMB) then to Ixchel on isla. We could not imagine doing AI on Isla not to mention having a Penthouse room with better views at such a affordable cost. That same category at PA would cost significantly more. We stayed at PA our 1st time on Isla it was a nice resort all around, but food wise and experience wise it was nothing compared to the local cuisine, room value, and experiences.

I may be wrong but I think I can speak for many residual Isla visitors that non AI is their 1st choice and generates the best experience. maybe this is a good tread topic.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 18:31
new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,172 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PA ISmart Deals

I wasn't really talking about the benefits of going AI vs. non-AI, because that's another issue entirely. I was just pointing out that while a penthouse at Ixchel would cost about the same, the person would have to spend money of food and beverages. Which means at least another 100 - 120 dollars on top of the 200, so the cost of the hotels is not really the same. When we do non-AI we spend about that and we're not really big eaters and drink very little. So I can see how for someone has several mixed drinks during the day the cost can really climb and AI is a better choice. But really, whether it's better to do AI or not is a personal choice. I've done both and was happy with both. :)

Edited: 27 July 2014, 20:38
Raleigh
Level Contributor
317 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: PA ISmart Deals

I agree with NY. I love the AI option at PA. Was there last year and loved waking up in the morning, laying by the beach and pool and not worrying about drink prices. Food and drinks were delivered to our chairs all day long with excellent service. We dined out on the island at a different restaurant each evening. The great thing about PAs pricing is you get the best of both worlds!