We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege Aluxes- dress code

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Privilege Aluxes- dress code

Don't want to pack much. Been to Isla several times, but never to PA. Most all inclusive's have a dress code for a la carte restaurants. Does PA have a dress code as well? Thanks!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

Cover up at Sabor and Cafe del Mar during the morning and day is the normal, Satay is normally nice cloths. I don't think they enforce a strict dress code.

Most people wear casual clothing at night, some dress up a bit. I no longer take long pants and dress clothing to Isla.

Shorts, tee shirts and nice shirts for evening. My wife takes cool dresses.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,890 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

Satay is the only a la carte restaurant at PA and it does have a dress code but it's usually not enforced. Bring one pair of long pants just in case they're in the mood to enforce it the night you want to eat there. But since there are so many wonderful restaurants that unless you're dying to eat Asian fusion, you don't even have to worry about that one should they not let you in with shorts :)

Spring, Texas
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

I wore shorts, sandals and a shirt whether t-shirt or short sleeve button to each restaurant.....had no problems..including Satay. That was 3 weeks ago.

Edited: 30 August 2014, 15:02
Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
239 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

I "dress up" for Satay by wearing a Polo shirt.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
374 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

Well this will make our packing easier! We really do not like to dress up on vacation. My husband will be happy to hear that nice shorts and a shirt will fit in everywhere!! If they happen to enforce the dress code while we are there, we will simply choose another place to dine! It sounds like all are wonderful choices!

Kenai
Level Contributor
677 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

"But since there are so many wonderful restaurants that unless you're dying to eat Asian fusion, you don't even have to worry about that one should they not let you in with shorts :)"... Most places would let you in naked... They might insist you stand the entire time...but serve you they will.....heeheeeeee

7. Re: Privilege Aluxes- dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:17