We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,332 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

Was just down there and saw their booking calendar - and they only have scattered availability for these months. If this is your first choice hotel, book soon! Jan and Feb were pretty tight.

Just had my 2nd trip there, and it keeps getting better. Also stayed 4 nights at Las Cascadas before going to Campeche - another very nice property that I can highly recommend!

suitcaseready.com

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

Yep. I tried to make a reservation a couple weeks ago for the end of January and they were full for the dates I needed. They suggested a few others -- those were full too! Found another with availability -- I'm sure it will be fine.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,805 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

We'll be there in 9 days...Orale!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,332 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

Have a great time Playaguy! Hopefully you will be able to get into Chaya Maya (if you want to). The lines were ridiculous last week - and they had a tout!

suitcaseready.com

4. Re: If you want to stay at Luz Jan - March - book now!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Merida