We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any really nice hotels?

Which Merida hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
310 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Any really nice hotels?

I may be asking for to much but....looking for a nice hotel suite with a/c, mini kitchen and a great staff, preferable hotel with small bar and restaurant and a short walk to Plaza Grande. Or at least three of the items on my wish list.

Not looking for a Hyatt or Ritz Carlton.

Thanks in advance. Also any suggestions as to a must visit for festivals this summer.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any really nice hotels?

Luz en Yucatan. No resto, no bar, but free liquor cart in lobby...A very nice feature.

Merida
Destination Expert
for Merida
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any really nice hotels?

Luz en Yucatan definitely fits that bill. All their rooms have a/c, kitchens and they are close to the Plaza Grande.

The mini-kitchen is the gating factor. Other nice hotels without the kitchen would be Casa Lucia, Hotel Hacienda Merida, Fray Diego...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,222 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any really nice hotels?

and, Tom at Luz was talking about opening some sort of bar in the front room - not sure if it will happen by summer.

suitcaseready.com

Boston...
Level Contributor
66 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any really nice hotels?

if price is not an issue..beautiful Hotel San Angel has a bar, restaurant, a/c, I found Luz de Yucatan to be dark...Paseo de Montejo at 47 y49 in the heart of everything.

Boston...
Level Contributor
66 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any really nice hotels?

If price is not an object, I would stay at beautiful Hotel San Angel with restaurant/bar and in the chart of everything...I found Luz dark...doubt San Angel has refrig..in room...in the heart of everything.

You'll love Merida

Boston...
Level Contributor
66 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any really nice hotels?

if price is not an issue..beautiful Hotel San Angel has a bar, restaurant, a/c, I found Luz de Yucatan to be dark...Paseo de Montejo at 47 y49 in the heart of everything.

7. Re: Any really nice hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:42