We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Which Merida hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Guaymas, Mexico
Level Contributor
388 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Can someone confirm that the English speaking AA meetings in Mérida are at the Mérida English Library on Tues at 5:30 pm and Thursday at 7:00 pm?

Thanks.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Just follow the link in your post and you'll see those are the times listed...also their email address is there if you want to contact them directly.

Guaymas, Mexico
Level Contributor
388 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Thank you. I should have clarified that I did e-mail the contact address and it did not go through. I have had experience where the meeting times listed for a location were out of date and that was why I posted inquiring as to whether anyone could confirm that the listed times are correct.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Yes, we can all appreciate that problem. But I see there is a phone number too - You might try calling. Not today of course, since they are closed on Sundays...

Merida
Destination Expert
for Merida
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Try emailing again... we just corrected the email address on the website!

Guaymas, Mexico
Level Contributor
388 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

Thanks. Are you referring to the e-mail on the Mérida English Library website? That wasn't where I found the address but I will try that one. I appreciate your help.

6. Re: Alcoholics Anonymous Mérida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 05:17