We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused

Which Merida hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax Region...
4 posts
Save Topic
Confused

I have been trying to secure accommodations in Merida for a few months and for one reason or another they have all fallen through.

I have been in contact with a real estate agent for a rental that sounds quite hopeful but.....

H seemed reluctant to give me the street address I had to ask him in four separate emails to get the street in his last email he replied with this:

The address is 47 527B 66 68 Santana Centro. If you look online you'll find that

47 and 66 are two of the best and most requested streets in Merida. Again, best location in town.

I have tried to locate it on Mapquest and Google Maps and what I find is an area that looks commercial/industrial. I must admit my map skills are bad, very bad, I spent hours trying to find it with searches etc, but to no avail. I also don't know or understand the numerical street address system

I can find no reviews on the house, he says it's always been rented through real estate agencies but that should have nothing to do with TripAdvisor reviews.

I saw the listing on VRBO and it sounds perfect for me but I have some concerns and before I send a deposit I need to know what's up.

If anyone is familiar with the area or can assist me to locate it on the map I would really appreciate it.

Halifax Region...
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Confused

Thanks, I sent you a P.M.

12. Re: Confused

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:17