We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help... decisions decisions.....

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Help... decisions decisions.....

I would like to book 3 nights somewhere and after reading about Playa it sounds ideal... however I would like easy access to restaurants and bars outside of a resort so not All Inc.... could anyone recommend a good hotel (4 star) ???? Also whats the distance from the beach to where all the bars and restaurants are?

Thanks in advance!!!

Level Contributor
346 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help... decisions decisions.....

Hi there yes u will hears us brag about PLAYA non stop. Thats because we are in love with this place. There are hotels in Playa in all price ranges and sizes. But The hotel i like is not the biggest by no means but it is fantastic. Playa Maya only has 20 rooms, The hotel was built in 2002. The hotel staff is fantastic they take care of u like u are family. In fact its ran by one of are members Steve and his wife. All u will hear is great stuff about the hotel the staff and Steve.

The place is spotless. Playa Maya also has a resturant- beachclub

that makes life easy when u are tring to catching some rays. The food is great and the wait staff is fantastic. Breakfast is also included in the room price. Oh i for got to tell u its right on the beach and the shopping,resturants,clubs ect are a very short walk away. As they say u can't beat it with a stick.

Have a fantastic time in Playa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope u start to love it as we do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help... decisions decisions.....

Check the playa.info forum. It is run by locals and many smaller hotel owners are active posters. There is a whole section on the forum devoted to food and restaurants as well.

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help... decisions decisions.....

Wow, All the way across the pond for 3 NIGHTS?Is this correct?

4. Re: Help... decisions decisions.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 08:19
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now