We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need excursion advice

Level Contributor
614 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need excursion advice

After reading all your comments, my husband and I definitely want to use Edventuretours for an excursion. We are interested in the following: snorkeling at Akumal Bay/Yal Ku, Tulum, a ceynote visit and possibly the jungle/monkey trip. This seems like too much to do in one day. Should we plan on a couple of excursions on two different days to take in all of this? I appreciate all your responses and information!

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need excursion advice

We recently did pretty much this itinerary with Edventure Tours, and had a great time. It did not feel rushed, although we didn't go see the monkeys. The secret may have been our superficial interest in Tulum, where we didn't spend more than 75 minutes probably. We did hire a guide who explained things to us inside Tulum, then we walked around a bit before we took off for the fun stuff. We did a short ziplining trip too. We had lunch somewhere in the middle, and ended up drinking margaritas at the beach.

Edventures was wonderful, we really enjoyed ourselves and felt that it was a big advantage to go at our own pace but to have the huge help of someone who knew where to go, how to get us there and provided the equipment as well as very pleasant company for the day.

2. Re: Need excursion advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 07:18
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now