We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunkin Donuts

Hudson, New...
Level Contributor
268 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dunkin Donuts

Does anyone know if there is a Dunkin Donuts in Payadel Carmen?

Embarrass, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Haven't seen one but have to admit I haven't looked for one either. I believe it is just a Canadian and USA thing. I do know you can shop on-line if you like. I'll bet your "regular" coffee probably won't be too hot, tho.

Try churros ..they are pretty good with a cup from Java Joe's.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dunkin Donuts

I'm not sure if you're looking for coffee or donuts, but if you're looking for coffee, there's a Starbucks and also Java Joes and another good place that serves pressed coffee is the Coffee Press. I've also had a good latte in the new shopping section at the beginning of 5th Ave. As far as donuts, I've never seen any --maybe the Walmart has them in their bakery??

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dunkin Donuts

I think its next to Taco-bell. Not just Can` or USA anymore as they just opened their 1st in Japan. Do you know they are loaded with fat? They should be served with a Defibulator. Life is good, my spelling is not.

Hudson, New...
Level Contributor
268 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Thanks everyone, justed wanted to make sure I can get a good cup of coffee.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Java Joes, excellent & American owner. Around the corner from starbucks, then slip over to Babes for munchies & Marg`s then fall next door into the beer bucket for 2 for 1 ice cold beers, another American owner. Life is good.

aos
houston, tx
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Skip the donuts and go for the Mexican pastries! They are awesome and so are the churros. My husband has to go into town every night to get his fix! They are so good!

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
281 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dunkin Donuts

You are in Mexico!!! Why do you need a Dunkin Donuts??? Sit back and relax and enjoy the mexical culture and forget about Dunkin Donuts! We've been there the last five years and haven't recalled seeing one and I hope not to see one. If you want American food chains you should go into Cancun!!! I hope Playa never gets likes Cancun!

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,550 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Afraid Playa already has most American food chains. Catching up to Cancun fast. And Cozumel already has too many for me. But, guess its going to happen.

SO WEST MICHIGAN
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dunkin Donuts

GOD I hope not !

Eau Claire...
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts and good coffee?? Isn't that a contradiction like "safer cigarettes"? But then I see you are from MA and I know you all love DD there. I agree with the other poster...try the Mexican pastries...go to Mega and pick a couple from the wonderful variety they have there. I happen to think that Cafe Sasta on 5th has the best coffee and cappucino in PDC.