We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

3 posts
Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

Hi

I've also posted another question about this hotel in comparison to another I have seen, but I wanted to ask a question specifically about these rooms.

The Daisy section is the family section, but we have seen a good deal to go there as a couple, has anyone else been to this section as a couple? How did you find it?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Tooele, Utah
Level Contributor
178 posts
1. Re: Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

We stayed at the El Beso section just across the way from Daisy. Daisy looks very nice, and if you get a good deal it’s only a 2 minute walk across the walk way to use the El Beso pool and entertainment. We’d stay at Daisy without hesitation for a good deal.

We really enjoyed the restaurants and bars at this resort.

newcastle,uk
Level Contributor
197 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

We got upgraded from Daisy to a swim out in Eden. I would be happy with Daisy, next to the buffet restaurant, straight across from the adult pool. Even though there is a cart to take you through the resort , it’s an easy walk anywhere. I would like a Daisy room facing into the resort/ overlooking the pool as you get the sun in the afternoon/evening.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
418 posts
134 reviews
3. Re: Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

My response is that it depends on what you want to do on your vacation. If you are a late sleeper, I'd not recommend Daisy as the kids here this week do not seem to be well monitored by their parents. Doors slamming, kids running in the hallways, and yelling all hours of the day. Last week we did not hear any guests complaining of this but this week it is a common thread. Your vacation will always be dependant somewhat on your fellow vacationers. If that is going to bother you if it happens, don't stay in Daisy. Honestly, there should be only a few dollars difference per night between some of the other choices if you look around. Do hot just let Apple or some other tour company put you in their basic rooms. Look for yourself. We were able to get Privilege for the exact same price as people paid for Daisy through other tour companies.

JOHNSTOWN, PA
Level Contributor
1,245 posts
129 reviews
4. Re: Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?

We booked through an owner and got privilege for the price of Daisy so you might consider that option although kids are in privilege also or we wouldn't be there.

Reply to: Ocean Riviera Paradise - Daisy Section - ok for couples?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted