We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

South Carolina
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

We just returned Sunday from The Grand Mayan, also Mayan Palace property ,and wanted to let all RCI exchange members know of the bonus that you get through October if staying there. We were unaware UNTIL checkout, nobody will tell you until then! You get $50.00 off your entire bill (which luckily we did get) but you also receive $50.00 towards the spa (which if I had known about I would have definately used) as well as $50.00 green fees at the golf course (which my husband would have definately used)!! Because neither RCI or the resort told us about the bonus before we got there or while we were there, we were unable to use everything, so just wanted to let everyone know!

Phoenix
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

What did you need to get the bonus? I will be there next month and would LOVE to get it!

South Carolina
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

Apparently all you have to do is to be booked through an RCI exchange, just make SURE you mention it to them when you are checking in. I would hate for you to assume you are getting it and get your salon service and your golf round and have to pay full price for them. One thing, also KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS for the services you get at the spa and for the golf, I did hear them ask for them to the guy who was checking out next to us, lucky for him he had them.

Walnut Creek, CA
Level Contributor
350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

TC,

How was the Grand Mayan property in PdC?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

It was absolutely wonderful, best resort we have ever stayed at! The service is super and the dining options are great. We never ate at Del Lago, even though it was the closest to get to, we just are not in to buffets. We did eat at Tramonto twice, fine dining and the only one with air condition. Believe it or not though you get really used to not having air condition because hardly any rest. down there have it. We ate in Playa del Carmen, Akumel, Cozumel, and Puerto Morelos twice and no air in any place. Always fans and a wonderful breeze.

The rooms at The Grand are so big, you will love it! Hope you have a good time!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
537 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

Darn it - we are going in December! Maybe, they'll extend it?

6. Re: Take advantage of RCI bonus while staying at Mayan Palace!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 16:21