We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yay! Kids' passport renewals came today!

Level Contributor
422 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Yay! Kids' passport renewals came today!

Just an update for all you still waiting on passports -- my two kids' passport renewals came in today's mail after 13 weeks and five days, plus the added bug that my daughter's name was misspelled and never showed up in the online system until I finally got through on the 606 number and found out that was the problem. Now we can look forward to our vacation at the Tucan/Quetzal in three weeks!

For all you still waiting, don't give up!

Mentioned in this post
6 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yay! Kids' passport renewals came today!

Congratulations!!! After reading post about the trouble people are having getting their passports...you are very lucky!!!

We will not need our passports until next February but we are doing the renewal paper work this week!

Have a wonderful family vacation!

B.A., OK
Level Contributor
58 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yay! Kids' passport renewals came today!

This is encouraging....My son is going to Switzerland in July, we are now approaching week 12. Enjoy your trip!~Ronni

3. Re: Yay! Kids' passport renewals came today!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 20:16