We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Secrets Capri

Marshall, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Secrets Capri

We just got back after spending 6 days and will post a trip report in the next few days. Will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

Hi, I am thinking of booking Secrets Capri for January. What sort of room did you stay in?

Montreal
Level Contributor
88 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

We are going to Secrets in November. We were there a couple of years ago but I don't remember what the ammeneties in the bathroom are like. Small or large containers of shampoo etc?. Also I know there is a DVD player in the room, but is there also a VCR? Do they still have coffee makers in the room?

Medford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

I was there last November and will be back again this November. We were in Ocean View, south wing. Bathroom was very nice. To be honest I don't remember much abou the DVD/VCR options. I did not spend much time laying around thge room watching movies. For coffee we just went to breakfast.

Paul G.

New York
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

I am leaving for Secrets in two weeks to celebrate my anniversary. What are the must-dos?

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,838 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

hope you did the teppanyaki meal at the asian resort -

get a group of six of you and call ahead and get one of those table where they cook the food in front of you -

that's a must do

I remember a dvd and cd player in room, but not vcr

we brought a few movies to chill out one night in the room

be sure to get to know Lucinda at the lobby bar .. she will take care of you with drinks before & after dinner

Itasca, Illinois
Level Contributor
265 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

What building were you in and is there one you would recommend to request?

Going in Dec and cant wait.. Hope your trip was great.

Thanks in advance..

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

We're going first week in September.....anyone else?

SF bay area
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

I'm flying out Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooo hooooo 4 days

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

You will have a wonderful time at Secrtes Capri!! It is an unbelievable resort.

You will need to place some items on a lounge on your way to breakfast; the ones in the shade get taken first.

Make sure you go to the "Special Dinners" on the beach; the food and the shows are very good.

The only negative is the lack of evening entertainment. After dinner there really isn't anything to do.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from Secrets Capri

Look forward to reading your trip report, dwnealjr.

Nice to see other people going in November, we'll be there from 1st-12th Nov :-)

We like to chill out and watch movies, but I'm guessing the DVD players will not be compatible with European discs so there's no point us bringing our own. What's the hotel's movie selection like - anyone know?