We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Best site to book AI?

We are thinking of going to Iberostar Tucan and wanted to know where the best site as far as prices are concerned.

Thanks!

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best site to book AI?

check out funjet or apple vacations if you are flexable check mid week prices it will save alot.we do thur - thur direct flight from cleveland.funjet was alot cheaper this year for us.we are going to the iberostar beach in oct.

PA
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best site to book AI?

Why don't you contact a travel agent and let them figure out where the best price will come from - since that's what the do and all.....

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best site to book AI?

i find my trip on funjet and then print off and take to travel agent and she books for us-same price

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best site to book AI?

Go to Apples website as a starter. They'll direct you to agents that usually discount at least 10% below their advertised prices. Check out www.cheapcaribbean.com also. They have very good prices and excellent service.

Best wishes,

John Westover

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best site to book AI?

A combination of checking Funjet, Apple, and MLT-Worryfree sites plus dealing with a travel agent will give you lots of options. My TA takes care of the booking, upgrades and price reductions after I find them on the sites.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
2,074 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best site to book AI?

I recently found the best price on funjet as well & gave the info to an agent who beat their price. Good thing about an agent is they usually require a deposit & then you pay the rest right b4 u go as opposed to being billed entirely up front which is the case on most sites. I've booked pretty far in advance most times so it's definitely a bonus.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best site to book AI?

We just saved 390. by asking our TA if she would match the 10% discount that Doylestown Travel is offering on Apple vacations. She wasn't happy about it but did it.

Ormond Beach...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best site to book AI?

I just booked an apple trip thru Judy and Maria's travel. It's in Coatesville, Pa. but you can book on line. Took the apple insurance so if the price drops for same trip (same flights), you get the lower price. Also they paid the $69.99 insurance as a promotion if you travel before October 31st! You can cancel with apple for any reason so you are completely covered.

Wakefield, Ma
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best site to book AI?

Kbell,

Did you end up with Funjet? I just last week e-mailed them because I couldn't find any non -stop flights from Logan like Apple has. They replied and said they (at this time) don't have any non stop flights from Boston. When did you book for?

NJ
Level Contributor
262 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best site to book AI?

Hi Finsky, I did the research on the travel websites and then let me TA book it. She beat the hotel price but not the airfare. I booked that on my own.