We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets capri

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
VA
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
secrets capri

My husband and I are thinking of celebrating our anniversary in March at Secrets Capri. We honeymooned at the Secret's Excellence in punta cana and loved it! Has anyone been to both? We'd really like to go to mexico. Just wondering if they are similar. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Medford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets capri

Dusty,

Overall I liked Secret's Capri a little more than Secret's PC. I was at Secret's Punta Cana in November of 05'. I stayed at Secret's Capri November of 06'. The grounds are nicer in SPC. The food is much better in SC. The atmosphere is similar at both, quiet sophistication. I actualy like the clientele at SC better than SPC also. Phsically the resorts are very different. SP is large and spread out. SC is small and compact, but has a much more intimate feel. That is one of the things I liked about the resort. You can walk from one side of the resort to the other in about a minute and a half. After 2 days yo know everyone who works there, and they remember you and treat you like royalty. I liked SPC and the staff was friendly, but they were not as attentive as they are at SC.

My wife and I absolutely loved SC. In fact we are going back to visit again tomorrow.

I have a 7:40 flight tomorrow morning and expect to have a margarita in hand by noon. I'll have my laptop with me, I'll let you know if we still like it as much as we did last year.

Paul G.

VA
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: secrets capri

Thank you SO much!!!!! I cannot wait to hear. Have a wonderful trip!!!!

3. Re: secrets capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 14:16