We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Has anyone seen the two bedroom suites?

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
534 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

I didn't even realize they had two bedroom suites. I would have probably gone for that. However, not if it was in the back of the resort by the Haciendas.

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

I've seen The 2 bedroom sweet, it was on the Royal elite tour.

It's nice with the jacuzzi on the balcony. What did you purchase? 1 bedroom or Studio?

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

We purchased a "trial" membership called "Taste of Paradise". It is 15 weeks to be used within a 5 year period.

We're staying for two weeks April 2 - 15 at the Sandos Playacar. We saw the 2 bedroom suites at the Caracol when there last August ... but have not seen the 2 bedrooms at the Playacar as we have never been there.

We've stayed at the Iberostar Tucan (right next door) as well as several other resorts in Playacar so we're familiar with the area.

Anyway, we're using additional weeks as we're upgrading to a a two bedroom for the four of us. Parents, two kids. It will just be nicer to be able to spread out as we're going to be there for so long. Do the two bedroom suites at the Playacar have two bathrooms or one or one and 1/2?

17 weeks and 3 days until two weeks in paradise!

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Also Sincha,

Are the two bedroom suites beachfront at the Playacar as they are at the Caracol?

Thanks for the info!

Beautiful BC
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

We purchased the 2 bedroom after seeing the one at Caracol, would love any info about Playacar as we will be going for Christmas next year and did not see the resort.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Has anyone actually redeemed weeks that they have purchased. Does anyone know what the "all-inclusive rate" is for Royal Elite members at Sandos Playacar. I purchased 4 "Suite" weeks a year and I am in the process of attempting to book a 2 week stay at Sandos Playacar through the contact information given and so far it has been difficult as the tol free numbre does not work in Canada. I am a little worried at this point that this may be a scam and I have been able to find little information about this company though I am hopeful it is legit considering they are tied so close to Sandos Hotels and Resorts. Any feedback would be great.

Beautiful BC
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Islander, I am also trying to reserve. I emailed them on Monday with my phone # and received a call within the hour. I gave my reservation info and was told that she was putting it through and that I would receive a confirmation email, but not when. I haven't received it yet, but will be getting back to them on Tuesday if still no reply. I am also a bit leary, but optimistic. Let me know if anything turns up for you, and I will do the same.

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
252 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

I too originally had difficulty when trying to contact them via telephone...so I did everything via email and yes, it takes a couple days, but you'll get all of your information/confirmation/etc. via email.

We leave in 90 days...and I'm showing up with the voucher they emailed me.

As to the question re the AI pricing...it depends on when you're going. It's different prices for different times of year.

Beautiful BC
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

Thank you WannaBABeachBum, keep us informed on your experience. Are you staying at Playacar? 90 days, wahooo. I'm jealous, can't wait to go back. We also purchased the 2 bedroom and plan to go for Christmas again.

Lake Lure, North...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandos Playacar Royal Elite Members

I am curious as to where you found info on your purchase? I am interested in something like this.

Thanks