We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

NY
Level Contributor
660 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

Hi there! is anyone booked thru apple vacations with this resort and have you switched or requested to be switched. Apple seems to be one of the tour comp not informing people of the terrible situation at Sunset....Please if you are booked, have switched, or requested to switch, please message me or post. thanks so much...Im afraid of a horrible vacation!

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

When are you going??

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
155 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

I am with Funjet, and they are refusing to acknowledge these issues as well. Check out the e-mail that I sent to Funjet on the thread titled "For those who booked GRP/GSP with Funjet" -- my letter to them is on page 2.

I couldn't get anyone over the phone to give me anything but the run-a-round, so I sent them an e-mail spewing out everything I wanted to say and I'm now waiting for a response. You might want to do the same thing with Apple, if your vacation is coming up soon (mine is Jan. 12). Feel free to use my letter and just replace "Funjet" with "Apple."

Michigan
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

We booked thru Apple for the 1st week of January...we haven't received any information from Apple or our TA regarding the current situtaion at Grand Sunset.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

I booked through Apple for departure on 12/29. I had purchased the insurance and switched resorts for the difference in price once I read early reviews. (I didn't get one of the great deals that others have reported, so the difference in price was very small). I had mentioned the problems with the resort, but didn't press for an upgrade or free transfer.

5. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2007, 23:03
Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

I am booked with apple as well we are leaving Dec 30. Our TA spoke with several people one being the apple representative and they have indicated that there block of rooms are OK. Don't know if it's true, but she said she had emails from clients who have been there. I'll still follow up with my TA before we leave. No free transfers offered.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

bump

8. Re: Anyone Booked thru APPLE VACATIONS for Grand Sunset???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 23:19