We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Royal, Suites or Maromo

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fontana, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
228 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Royal, Suites or Maromo

My husband and I want to be in Riviera May this April and are researching the EDR resorts and so far are very interested in Dorado Maroma...

If anyone can give me some feedback..is it nice, upscale, good food,? How is beach area....clean, good for swimming?

Also, is the construction done and is there a spa?

Thanks for any info!

Springfield, MO
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Royal, Suites or Maromo

Me and my wife have been to the El Dorado Seaside twice and just booked a trip for November to the new El Dorado Maroma. We love the Seaside. The bars, the food, the entertainment, the pools, beach, etc. I think you get the picture. The upside is that every room on property is jacuzzi. We are trying to the Maroma this time because of the 25% off. I am not up for much change when I travel, but we couldn't pass it up. Let me know if you do have questions of the Seaside because I am happy to answer. A couple of changes since I was there last in 2006, but I can probably answer most.

Fontana, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
228 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Royal, Suites or Maromo

thanks for the iinfo. I think we are going to try el dorado maroma in April.

3. Re: El Dorado Royal, Suites or Maromo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 02:18