We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

I have read different reviews for tours to Chichenitza. We will be at RPDC and want to book a tour... but it seems the luxury bus ride would be preferable to a van ride for 3 hours. Does anyone know which tour companies use a bus?

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

Has anyone gone on a bus to Chichenitza? Has anyone gone in a van? How was the ride?

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

We've only rented a car and driven ourselves. We stayed overnight at the Mayaland Hotel. Great experience! Playa.info has a tour that is supposed to be good.

NE South Dakota
Level Contributor
158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

We took a luxury bus in December. We booked it through the Travel Agent in the lobby of our resort (Mayan Palace). The travel agency was called Mexican Travel. My guess is that most of the resorts will have this as an option - we had a choice of the type of tour we wanted and paid more to ride this type of bus. No regrets- I'm thinking I saw a Best Day Travel Agency located at the entrance to RPDC but could be wrong. Enjoy the tour- we loved it.

4. Re: Which tour co. uses a luxury bus to Chichenitza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 21:21