We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

problems booking with??

atlanta
Level Contributor
347 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
problems booking with??

hotelscom or orbitz? or other sites like these?I am curious if you have had problems once you got there

Thanks

AZ
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: problems booking with??

I booked with Fun Jet Vacations for my trip to the Royal PDC in May. No problems....... :-)

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: problems booking with??

Have used Orbitz 3 times now.... the first time we called them .......from then on booked it through their website...very easy and very good prices !

PA
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: problems booking with??

Yes, if you want to get bumped if/when the hotel is oversold, then book with Orbitz or Hotels.com!

Not with a 10 foot pole, thanks!

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
790 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: problems booking with??

Have you checked cheapcaribbean.com or vacationtravelmart.com? I used cheapcaribbean.com this time. I leave in 3 weeks YAHOO!!

PA
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: problems booking with??

WE have booked with travelocity and priceline and everything went smoothly. No difference between when we used them or when we used a travel agent. Oh well, of course we spent about $2000 less booking on-line:)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
367 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: problems booking with??

We booked RIU Palace Mexico thru Dream Vacations (Apple) and saved $2000 over a local Apple travel agent and saved $1500 over the RIU site. It also incudes transport from and back to Cancun Airport. My advice is to just keeping cruising the internet.

7. Re: problems booking with??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 13:20