We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posada Freud-been there?

Ontario
Level Contributor
102 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Posada Freud-been there?

New to this forum, I have enjoyed reading all the notes and reviews for several years now. Thank you!My question today involves our upcoming (3 months) trip to PDC. Has anyone been to Posada Freud lately?Their website looks amazing.....any comments or suggestions?

CO
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posada Freud-been there?

Have you read the reviews here?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150812-d252491…

If you are looking for a budget hotel, also look into Posada Mariposa. cancun dotcom has a nice list of local hotels. Having a frige is also nice.

Have a great time!

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i15504-Playa_De…

KGE
Durham, North...
Level Contributor
55 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Posada Freud-been there?

Just got back from Playa a couple of days ago. I didn't stay at Posada Freud but a friend I was with did and I got to see his room. It's a big sprawl of a place, part treehouse, part garden and part party house. If you are after peace and quiet, book a room in the back, otherwise the live music played at the bar everynight will keep you awake. My friend moved rooms because of that. His room had a decent baed, bathroom and patio with hamock and bar fridge. It also well located, right off 5th avenue, around calle 10 i think.

J

Ontario
Level Contributor
102 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Posada Freud-been there?

Thank you so much! I'm jealous that you just got back but only till May 7th when we leave for PDC.

Sounds like heaven!!

4. Re: Posada Freud-been there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 04:20