We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

montreal, ca
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

hi!

my fiance and i anre thinking about chosing secrets capri for our honeymoon. I was wondering if someone knows how far is this hotel form 5th avenue in playa del carmen. the website says 15 minutes, is that by walk of drive? thanks guys!!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

Drive. It's north of PDC.

Newmarket, ON...
Level Contributor
380 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

Rhheanna:

Secrets is approximately 10 K north of PDC. We walked the beach to PDC but it takes hours (beautiful, however). The taxi ride costs approximately $15.00 on way. Secrets used to offer free shuttle service which was okay as well.

Hope this helps

Bob

montreal, ca
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

thanks! i guess its pretty far. we wanted to be walking distance to the city of playa. can you pls suggest another nice place to stay closer (walking distance)?

4. Re: how far is secrets capri from playa del carmen village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 23:18