We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Capri Riviera-- Location, Location , Location

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Capri Riviera-- Location, Location , Location

I know that this subject has been brought up numerous times so I will bring it up once more just for my own clarification.

If you could request a location of where your preferance of room would be ...Please do tell !

We will be booking a Deluxe Ocean View and want some privacy while on our balcony if at all possible.(Don't want to be relaxing with neighbours).

North end ? South end ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated and yes I would rather be looking at an ocean than a pool or bar .....

Thank you

Newmarket, ON...
Level Contributor
380 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Capri Riviera-- Location, Location , Location

CruiseWhere:

Congrats on your upcoming trip to Secrets. It is an outstanding resort.

I've heard the north wing ocean view rooms are perhaps a bit quieter. Special events and the swim up bar are located closer to the ocean view rooms in the south wing.

Secrets is small and low key so I don't think any of the ocean view rooms would be problematic. The balconies/patios are all angled towards the ocean. The prime rooms would be those closest to the Caribbean.

I have a jpg resort map available. If you're comfortable posting your email, I'll get it to you ASAP.

Hope this helps

Bob

2. Re: Secrets Capri Riviera-- Location, Location , Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 21:17