We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Winkler, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

I just called the resort and they said the online checkin is broken? anyone else experience this over the last 12 hrs.

delawarebeachbum
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

It may be broke because they overbooked. You should do on-line check-in to secure your room. We got bumped on 2/23/08,2/24/08 and 2/25/08. Our vacation was over on 2/28/08. We did not do on-line check-in. Our case is still pending.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Hi I used the online check-in last night. It took a few tries for some reason but then I got in and got my confirmation. It didn't work with our names but the hotel confirmation number on my ticket from Air Canada vacations. Good luck. Keep trying

Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

What?

Does this mean that if you can't checkin online before going that they're overbooked and you won't have a room at all?

We were going to book this for our honeymoon! Does this mean that you might not get the room you've booked OR does it mean that you might not even get into the resort?

Dixfield, Maine
Level Contributor
341 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

There was some problem's with it prior to us leaving! But, they got it worked out, just keep trying. Don't forget too print out the certifacate at the end!!! Good luck! You will have a wonderful stay at RPDC, it's a great resort & they treat you great (TOP NOTCH)! Take a look at Catarina's photo's! We were all there at the same time, part of the (Fab 5) Have a great Vacay!!!! Birdie

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Beachbum. . . it's really unfortunate that you have to hijack EVERY thread about the RPDC!! We sympathize with your dilema, but perhaps you could keep your complaints limited to the multitude of threads you have already complained on?

Cat

little falls
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Supernurse I thought you had a beachfront walkout starting on the 9th. How did you get the checkin today

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

I am checking in on Mar 8th so I did the online checkin 48hrs. prior which was thurs. 12:01 a.m.

delawarebeachbum
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Catrina shell out 3100.00 for a two night stay and then tell us how happy you feel.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,610 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Actually- my first thought was 'it's broke b/c they overbooked and have no rooms" so ummm...I don't feel beachbum has highjacked anything. Her opinion is a valid one in my eyes.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ROYAL PDC online checkin broke?

Yes. . . it is a very valid complaint! I just don't feel that EVERY thread about the RPDC has to be taken over with this same subject!

Cat