We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus vs Valentin vs I.B. Tucan

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
429 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus vs Valentin vs I.B. Tucan

We are planning on going down again some time between early November to mid December, to this area as we like it soooo much. We have stayed at the Occidental Grand, I.B. Beach, Barcello Colonial and Palladium Grand and have loved each. This year we have narrowed it down to a few resorts with these being the best so far. What are the Pros and Cons of both (Beach, Pools, Rooms, Entertainment and last but certainly NOT least, FOOD).

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus vs Valentin vs I.B. Tucan

I wrote an informative review of the Valentin. It is second from the top. Feel free to PM me with any additional questions.

We loved the Valentin!

2. Re: Paradisus vs Valentin vs I.B. Tucan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 00:17