We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

Hello all! We are new to the IB* complex, and have a couple of questions on the lindo:

1. Do they offer beach service (bring you drinks onto the beach) or is there a bar thats close to the beach?

2. Can you use the maya bars and restaurants ( i know you cant use 2 specialty rest.) In a brochure i have it says we can only use the del mar and the other one but not the maya.

3. What do they offer on the room service menu? Does anyone have a pic or a photo of what they offer?

4. Are you limited to eat at a certain numebr of "specialty" restaurants during your stay? (i know some AIs only allow 4 for a weeks stay)

5. Do they have lively music by the pool druing the day?

6. Is the beach and water good at that area?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your help in advance!

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

I can answer some of these questions for you...

There is a bar at the beach as well as a lunch buffet with hamburgers etc. The beach is big and beautiful. Access to the water is very good in front of the Lindo and Maya but limited by rocks in front of the other resorts. The rock formations are large and easy to spot.

I did not use room service but my teens ordered pizza and caesar salad almost every day. You can use all but two of the restaurants at the Maya. You can eat at an a la carte restaurant every night. Book all of your reservations upon arrival for best selection.

I did not spend much time at the pool but when we walked by there was always something going on.

I hope this helps but others on here will be able to help with anything I have missed.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

great, thanks so much! so we ARE able to use the Maya bars, but not the 2 restaurants?

dcj
texas
Level Contributor
378 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

Do a google search for iberostar message board. They have all the awnsers and more on the message board. If you log in you get access to the menus of all the restaurants and room service menu also.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

Yes you can use the bar at the Maya. We always went there while at the Lindo because we liked it much more than the Lindo bar. The Iberostar site recommended does offer lots of information too.

5. Re: Iberostar parasio lindo help and questions please~!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 02:18