We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin spa credit

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Valentin spa credit

Has anyone tried to use the $400 spa credit per room yet? Ours is with Funjet, but I see that Expedia and Travelocity offers it as well. Headed there tomorrow. Thanks, Margaret

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin spa credit

Have a great trip! I would love to hear about using the spa credit when you get back. I go in September. Thanks, Sunmagnet

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin spa credit

Hola! Will let you know. Thanks for alerting me to the "freebie"...I did get it:):) We're flying out of St. Louis (I presume you will be too!:) Margaret

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin spa credit

I'm glad that you will get the spa credit. I hope they make it easy to use. I looked at the available treatments and many of them look great. I hope you have great weather. Sunmagnet

Mequon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentin spa credit

I also have the spa credit and am curious to find out how it works. Let me know!

Iowa City, IA
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentin spa credit

I'm heading there Tues, July 1. the 400 credit seemed too good to be true, hope there are not glitches. booked mine through bookit.com. Maybe I'll see you at the spa!

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentin spa credit

Hola idevall! Hopefully not! See you there! Margaret ( Scottish accent!:):)

7. Re: Valentin spa credit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 12:20