We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
25 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

I arrived yesterday at the Valentin and We are having a very good time so far. If anyone has any questions I will be logging in daily and would be happy to answer them.

So far- greeted with towel and champagne, booked golden suite and were upgraded for free to ocean front suite building 13, great location. We ate at Tierra for dinner and had some steak that was very good for an all inclusive. Ordered room service in the middle of the night and it was the perfect type of hangover prevention food. Slept well but the room never seemed to get cool enough. Bathroom of ocean front room is AMAZING! Beach and pool both huge and towels were plentifull. Have seen very little effects from Gustav other than red flag beach and angry surf. Today is beautiful and I am going to go enjoy it!!!

Devon

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Glad things are going well for you. How long will you be there? We arrive in 10 sleeps!!

Prince George...
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Hi Meg, we are there in two weeks for our second stay this year. Maybe we will run into you. Devon, we had an oceanfront room last time as well and it was amazing. I hope you enjoy your stay and we will get excited about ours by sharing yours. Thanks!

J

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
25 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

We just came down for Labor Day weekend so we leave on Tuesday. It has been great! We at at La Alsace *French and had THE BEST MEAL we have had at an all inclusive EVER! LEt me just say Quiche to start, onion soup, veggie and goat cheese salad, and Chateaubriand and a bottle of wine from Argentina. They even sang happy birthday to my husband! I think we plan on returning thus far!

texas
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Hi

Glad you are having a great time!

We are going to the Valentin in 4 weeks time. Can you give me an idea of the spa prices? I have $50 spa credit to use

Thanks!

Ali

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
25 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Spa is rediculously expensive! We recieved a $400 spa credit when we booked on Expedia, and each got the Valentin Therapy Massage. It was $199 EACH plus tip *at your own discretion) I think the packages range from 300 to 550. $50 will get your nails painted here.

You will have a great time, we really love it here!

texas
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Thanks for your reply

Did you happen to notice how much a pedicure was? Maybe I could put my $50 credit towards that...wish I had $400 spa credit,I would have loved a massage!

Ali

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Hola! They might have changed their policy, but when I was there at end of June/July, could only use spa credit towards massages. Cheers! Margaret

P.S. I LOVED the Valentin!

Arlington Hts, IL
Level Contributor
399 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Just returned yesterday from the Valentin. We were given a questionaire at breakfast and I rated everything excellent except I did state that I did not use the spa because of the very high prices. It is a shame. The least expensive spa offering was a 25 minute back massage for something like $72. Otherwise we had a wonderful time.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
25 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

I do think yopu can only use the credits on a massage, what a way to rope you in right? I didn't look at the bedicures but the i got one before I left. We did the sea turtle release last night, it was gREAT!!! We cant wait to come back

texas
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- We arrived yesterday!º

Sounds like you are having a great time

I would love to do the turtle release that is cool!

Can you tell me which nights have which shows please?

Thanks

Ali